The Game Assembly

The following games were created during my two years as a student at The Game Assembly.

 

Lair of the Madhat

Dungeon Crawler, made in 9 weeks. Team consisted of 5 game artists, 3 level designers and 4 programmers. 2 player co-op.

I modeled and animated the treasure chests and made several other props. I also worked on gibs and debris, as well as some particle effects.

This game was featured in c’t Magazin 26/2013.

Download Lair of the Madhat

 

Transphoria

First Person Shooter, made in 10 weeks halftime. Team consisted of 5 game artists, 3 level designers and 4 programmers. 2-player co-op.

I worked on props, modular sets for the environment and various trash and rubble.

Download Transphoria

 

Durôdom

Real Time Strategy, made in 10 weeks halftime. Team consisted of 5 game artists, 3 level designers and 4 programmers.

My main contribution in this project was environmental props, such as trees, ferns and buildings. I was also one of the story writers and I’m the voice actor of prologue and tutorial.

This game was featured in an article by Shaun Meyers at Universal Gaming Reviews.

Download Durôdom

 

Alter_Light_

Space Shooter, made in 10 weeks halftime. Team consisted of 5 game artists, 3 level designers and 4 programmers.

In this project, I spent most of my time modeling and texturing enemy spaceships. I also made props, such as asteroids and various space junk. I was involved with writing the story for the game and I am one of the main voice actors.

For more information and screenshots, visit our page on Steam Greenlight.

This game was featured in c’t Magazin 26/2013.

Download Alter_Light_

 

The Louisiana Horror

Turn Based Strategy, made in 8 weeks halftime. Team consisted of 5 game artists, 3 level designers and 4 programmers. Pre-rendered 3D.

I made props, including doors, windows and a modular set of electric fences. I also made the mouse cursors, some decals, a couple of animations and I’m the voice actor for the female character.

 

Disobedience

Shoot Em Up, made in 8 weeks halftime. Team consisted of 5 game artists, 3 level designers and 4 programmers. Pre-rendered 3D.

I modeled and textured props and enemies. I also worked on rigging and animation, as well as a few decals.

 

Mimi’s Adventure

Point And Click, made in 8 weeks halftime. Team consisted of 4 game artists, 2 level designers and 4 programmers. Pre-rendered 3D.

I modeled, textured and rigged all characters, except for the main character. I made the majority of all character animations, as well as several animations for props and items. I also made props and worked on particle effects, such as rain and smoke.

 

Project Haven

Text Adventure, made in 8 weeks halftime. Team consisted of 3 game artists, 2 level designers and 3 programmers.

In this 2D project, we artists developed a workflow where one of us made the initial sketch, the second one made the lineart, the third one added the color and then the first artist made the final adjustments. This helped us maintain a cohesive style in all images.